VAMPIRE WARS

Weclome to a World Where Evil Never Sleeps

Friday, February 12, 2010

Guardians

My vampire protectors kept me safe while I regained my strength. One dark haired hottie - Eclipse - offered to turn me. I have to admit, it was tempting. But I came here to write their story, not become a part of it. Though of course I told him there were other ways to make me feel better... Anyway, it's time to get back to the trenches. Aurora just returned with a wounded warrior. She says Ammon's army is closing in and they're about to raise the last of the seven. We need to get the hell out of here, and fast. Regroup and come up with a counter strategy. Talk to you all soon - I hope!

2 comments:

Houston A.W. Knight said...

hey Sweetie,

Just dropping in to say hi and see what new on the blog! Look the eye candy!

Hawk

Pixie said...

Hey girlie! How is everytyhing? Glad to see you are feeling better and back in the trenches. Look forward to hearing more.

Pixie

PS. Tag your it.

http://pixiesaratoga.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-book-boyfriend.html